Welcome Prospective Students!
We are delighted you are interested and considering Epiphany Episcopal School! While you can find information on our website, the best way to get to know EES is by visiting our campus, meeting with our fantastic students and engaging faculty. Whether you would like to stop by for a short visit or shadow classes — we will work hard to accommodate your schedule.
Epiphany Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national/ethnic origin, religion, gender, or sexual orientation in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid program, athletic, and other school-administered programs.
- Visit – Individual appointments for a visit may be made via the Admissions Office.
- Apply – The application process begins when we receive the completed application and nonrefundable application fee of $150. Official transcripts, immunization records and enrollment / parent agreements are required where applicable.
- Enroll – Acceptances and contracts begin upon first day of school.
2018 – 2019 Tuition
- Pre-Kindergarten: $3,700
- Kindergarten – Grade 2: $5,600
- Grades 3-5: $5,800
- Grades 6-8: $6,200
2018 – 2019 Available Discounts (Choose 1)
- 10% Discount if paid in full by June 1, 2018.
- 5% Multiple Child Discount starting with 2nd and each successive child.
- 10% Recruitment bonus.
Additional Fees will and do apply. Uniforms, lunch fees, extended day, enrichment classes, and field trip fees are not included in tuition. For those paying tuition monthly, please be aware there is a $50 late payment fee and $50 return check fee.
It is the desire of Epiphany to serve as many families as possible with the finite resources available during any given school year and Financial Aid is awarded on the basis of demonstrated eligibility and the total amount of financial funding available.
- Financial Aid grants are annual and based on available school funding. A family must apply for assistance each year.
- Families with more than one child at Epiphany only need to submit one application.
- Financial assistance is provided on a first-come basis to those meeting initial deadlines. However, priority is given to returning students requesting financial assistance.
- Financial Aid is only available for tuition and not for other fees, incidental expenses, or after-school programs.
- For full details please review the Financial Aid Policy of Epiphany Episcopal School